1. Kidz Town has play supervisors monitoring the play zones at all times to ensure the safety of our visitors. However, there are always risks inherent in children playing together. As such, children remain the responsibility of their parents/caretakers and must be supervised closely by them.
2. Kidz Town cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur due to carelessness or negligence on the part of visitors.
3. Children can use the facility only when accompanied by a responsible adult (over the age of 18 yrs.)
4. One accompanying adult per child may enter the facility free of charge. There will be an extra charge for each additional adult.
5. Identification may be required as proof of age and / or family status.
6. Maids are permitted inside the premises. But no male servants or drivers please.
7. All parents/guardians will be issued a swipe card upon entry. Please bring this back to the reception desk for billing before you exit the centre. A penalty of INR 300 will be applied for lost or broken cards.
8. Members must show their Kidz Town membership card upon entry. Entry may be denied without this. Membership cards are strictly non-transferable.
9. Please remember to always ask for a receipt upon payment of your bill.
10. Only children aged below 3 years are allowed access to the Toddler area.
11. The Junior area is for children aged 3 to 10, but 3 to 5 year olds must be supervised at all times. Children above the age of 10 yrs. are not permitted to play on the play structure.
12. Please help us keep the play zones clean and in safe condition at all times:
a. Socks must be worn at all times by children and guardians in the play zones. No shoes or going barefoot in the play zones. Disposable socks are available for purchase at the reception desk.
b. Any sharp objects like pens, buckles, jewellery, coins etc. should be removed before entering the play zones.
c. To minimize any risk of personal injury, children are encouraged to wear trousers or leggings.
d. No climbing on the slides or exterior parts of the equipment.
e. Strictly no food or drinks allowed in any of the play zones.
f. Children may be asked to leave the play zones if they are found misbehaving, bullying others or not observing the rules.
g. Children who are unwell are advised not to use the play zones.
13. Only food and drink purchased at the Café can be consumed on the premises (with the exception of infant food and children’s water bottles from home).
14. Smoking and chewing gum on the premises is strictly prohibited.
15. No cameras will be allowed inside the premises except for Birthday Parties or Special Events.
16. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
17. Changing of nappies should be carried out in the baby change facilities provided at all times. Please place nappies in the bins provided.
18. Kidz Town reserves the right to deny access or remove anyone from the premises, especially in the event of aggressive/violent behaviour to other guests or to the staff. Any damages caused through bad behaviour and misuse will be charged to the guest/member.
19. Management bears no responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property.